ULearn English School Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age for ULearn adult classes is 16 years.
- Junior groups will be instructed as closed groups. Monitors/leaders are required to monitor children at all times outside class hours.
- Each class hour is 60 minutes.
- Where a scheduled class has fewer than 4 students, ULearn reserves the right to cancel, change, or adapt class times, weeks and/or semester durations.
- ULearn reserves the right to alter, amend, exchange and revert both the times and locations of student courses where necessary.
- Fees include: placement test, tuition,handouts, use of computers, and end of course certificate. Fees do not include:exam fees, lunch or other meals, healthinsurance, and bank charges. A €50 registration fee will apply to all courses.
4. Airport Transfers / Meets & Greets
- ULearn can arrange for you to be met at the airport and taken to youraccommodation. This service costs €70 and is available 08:00 – 23:00. Transfers outside these hours are subject to a €30 supplement.
- A ULearn representative will Meet & Greet students at our apartment accommodations. This service is provided from 10:00 – 22:00. Arrivals outside these hours may have to make alternate arrangements until the service is next available.
5. ULearn Calendar
- No lessons take place on the following days: January 1 – January 5, March 19, March 30, April 2, May 7, June 4, August 6, October 29, December 24 – January 4, 2019
- There is no reduction in fees when a course includes a public holiday and classes are not compensated for.
- A booking fee of €65 is charged on all accommodation bookings.
- Students with special dietary requirements may have to pay an extra supplement to the provider.
- Price based on 7 night stay from Saturday or Sunday.
- Located in Dublin suburbs. Average travel time of 30/40 mins (public transport). This may be longer at peak traffic times.- Half board. Breakfast and dinner meals.- Extra nights cost €35 p.p.p.n. individual or €30 p.p.p.n. sharing.
- Based on 7 nights from Saturday or Sunday.- Self-catering: no meals included -Extra nights (p.p.p.n.) cost as follows: Premium- €45; Superior- €40; Standard-€35 or Shared - €25
- Other Accommodation Types may be organised subject to request.
- Christmas Holidays - it may be possible to stay in one of our accommodations over Christmas but a supplement payment may be required. Availability and cost must be checked with ULearn first
- All students are advised to take out private medical and/or travel insurance prior to travelling
- All EU nationals should bring a European Health Insurance Card which covers public medical care.
- Non-EU nationals should contact their local Irish embassy or Consulate or visit the Department of Justice website (www.justice.ie) for details of visa requirements. ULearn offers an efficient visa support service.
-When a final invoice has been issued and agreed upon (see point 3 above), the Group must pay a non-refundable 30% deposit at least 6 weeks before the Group’s arrival date.
-The remaining 70% balance payment must be made at least 4 weeks before the Group’s arrival date.
-If the entire amount has not been received within the specified time limit (4 weeks), ULearn reserves the right to withhold the deposit payment and cancel the Group’s reservation
-All charges related to payments must be paid by sender
-Payments can be made by FLYWIRE transfer by visiting the following URL: ulearnschool.flywire.com
10. Cancellation & Refunds
-All cancellations must be received in writing. ULearn’s office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30.
-For cancellations received less than 28 days in advance of the Group’s arrival date, 50% refund of course fees will be given.
-For cancellations received between 0 - 7 days before the Group arrives, no refund will be given.
-For cancellations received after the Group’s arrival date, no refunds are possible.
-No liability shall arise if ULearn is prevented or delayed in performing its obligations or from carrying on its business directly or indirectly by any acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, invasion, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, disorder, malicious damage, fire, flood, epidemic, quarantine restriction, strikes, lock outs or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport network, compliance with any law or governmental law, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, unusually severe weather or default of suppliers or contractors.
-1 leader / organiser must accompany each group to an advised maximum of 15students.
-This individual is expected to carry out monitoring, safe-guarding and organising functions and liaise when necessary with Learn staff and management throughout the time the Group stays in Ireland.
B) Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ULearn Limited's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ULearn Limited's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ULearn Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ULearn Limited's web site are provided "as is". ULearn Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ULearn Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ULearn Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ULearn Limited's Internet site, even if ULearn Limited or a ULearn Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ULearn Limited's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ULearn Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ULearn Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ULearn Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ULearn Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ULearn Limited of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ULearn Limited's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.