Work with us
Be part of the ULearn team!
ULearn has been committed to providing excellence to students since 1988. We have helped thousands of people learn English in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our English courses aim to help students develop their language skills and communicate effectively in language. At ULearn English School we provide some of the best teachers in Dublin. They are on hand to provide all the help and assistance our students need, to achieve their goal in learning the English language and have the best experience while living in Ireland.
Jobs at ULearn English School Dublin
General English teaching
ULearn English School Dublin still has a couple of positions to fill teaching General English to adult groups at its city centre school. over the summer period with the possibility to continue beyond then.
The teaching slots available are the following:
- General English classes - morning - 15hrs/week - class timetable: Mon-Fri, 9.00 - 12.20
- General English classes - morning - 20hrs/week - class timetable: Mon-Fri 9,00 - 1.30
- General English classes - afternoon - 15hrs/week - class timetable: Mon-Fri, 1.45 - 5.00
- General English classes - afternoon - 20hrs/week - class timetable Mon-Fri 12.30 - 5.00
- There are also opportunities for experienced teachers interested in combining morning and afternoon class teaching
Competitive rates offered in line with your experience.
Applicants must be in possession of an ACELS-recognised ESL certificate (CELTA, Trinity Cert, CELT) and a degree and ideally will have at least a year's post-qualification experience teaching general English full-time. Apply on Jobbio
A daytime internship is available to an EU citizen interested in improving their English communicative skills at a busy language school. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out administrative tasks as well as service customers face-to-face, on the telephone and electronically (e.g. email & chat). This role would suit somebody interested in languages and keen to develop and improve their English in social and work environments. In addition to a monthly stipend, interns may avail of free English classes throughout their internship.Apply on Jobbio
You can also apply via email by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.